Not sure what training your company needs?
Athena College of Ireland’s Business Development Team can help your business get the training it needs to flourish. We offer an impartial, independent and free ‘training needs analysis’ which looks at your current and future needs and identifies training and development solutions to help develop your staff and grow your business.
The benefits for you and your business are
- flexibility of training where and when you need it
- support of a business development officer to provide expertise on programmes available
- we can help access funding on your behalf to reduce programme costs
- we come to you, saving time out of the office
- our expert training team can design bespoke programmes to ensure courses are relevant to you and your business
- in-company training can often work out as a more cost effective options especially if you have several people with the same training needs
- we make your training budget go further
Athena College of Ireland understands that sending staff on courses or to do a qualification programme is not always the most convenient way to give your staff new skills so we work with businesses to design and develop training that can be delivered where and when you need it. To discuss your particular requirements contact the Business Development Team on 00353 1 6911358
or 00353 87 3399947
to arrange a visit.